- On which exchange is Canoo Inc. listed and what is the ticker symbol?
Canoo Inc.'s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “GOEV.”
- Who is Canoo Inc.’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Canoo Inc.’s transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Please see below for the transfer agent contact information:
- Where and when was Canoo Inc. incorporated?
Canoo Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in November 2017
- Where is Canoo Inc. headquartered?
19951 Mariner Avenue, Torrance, CA 90503
- When did Canoo Inc. go public?
Canoo Inc. went public on December 21, 2020.
- How can I purchase shares?
Shares can be purchased through any registered broker. Canoo Inc. does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Canoo Inc. pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
Currently, Canoo Inc. does not pay dividends or offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- What is Canoo Inc.’s CUSIP number?
- What is Canoo Inc.’s fiscal year-end?
Canoo Inc.’s fiscal year-end is December 31st.
- Who are Canoo Inc.’s independent auditors?
Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- Where can I find recent Canoo Inc. press releases?
You can view our recent press releases by visiting the “Press Releases” section of our Investors Relations website.
- How can I sign up to receive Canoo Inc.’s press releases and other company information?
Please visit the “News & Presentations” section of our Investors Relations website and choose the "Email Alerts" button to be added to our distribution list.
- How can I view documents Canoo Inc. has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed in the “SEC Filings” section of our Investors Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- If I have questions regarding Canoo Inc. that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
Investor relations inquiries may be submitted by email to IR@Canoo.com. Please include your name and phone number with your email correspondence.
- What are the circumstances surrounding DD Global’s sale of shares to an entity affiliated with Tony Aquila in October 2021?
On December 18, 2020, Canoo and DD Global Holdings Limited (“DD Global”), a global investment firm, entered into a National Security Agreement with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, acting through its monitoring agencies, which required DD Global to reduce its ownership in Canoo by predetermined dates or transfer its shares beneficially owned in Canoo to a voting trust (see 8-K for additional details). On October 6, 2021, an entity affiliated with AFV Partners LLC (“AFV”), which is led by Canoo’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tony Aquila, entered into an agreement to purchase 53.6 million shares of Canoo common stock beneficially owned by DD Global at a price of $6.53 per share, reflecting a 10 percent discount to the 30-day trailing VWAP as of September 14, 2021. The parties anticipate that upon consummation of the proposed transaction (if and when it is consummated), DD Global will satisfy all of the ownership limitations set forth under the National Security Agreement.
Upon consummation of the proposed transaction, AFV and DD Global are expected to beneficially own approximately 66.0 million shares and 25.9 million shares of Canoo common stock, respectively. The shares acquired pursuant to the proposed transaction are subject to transfer and lockup restrictions until the earlier of (i) the completion of an equity offering by Canoo and (b) six months from the anniversary date of the signing of the lockup agreement. During the lockup period, AFV will have a right of first refusal to purchase the shares retained by DD Global. AFV also retains its option to purchase an additional 2.4 million shares from DD Global at price of $5.83 per share, per the terms of a previously disclosed option agreement, dated May 18, 2021 (see Item 3 here for additional details), which will not be exercised in connection with the proposed transaction.
Canoo Inc. was not a party to the proposed transaction. 237,491,189 shares of Canoo common stock were outstanding as of August 6, 2021.
More information can be found in public filings made on behalf of AFV Partners and DD Global which can be found here.