- On which exchange is Canoo Inc. listed and what is the ticker symbol?
Canoo Inc.'s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “GOEV.”
- Who is Canoo Inc.’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Canoo Inc.’s transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Please see below for the transfer agent contact information:
- Where and when was Canoo Inc. incorporated?
Canoo Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in November 2017
- Where is Canoo Inc. headquartered?
19951 Mariner Avenue, Torrance, CA 90503
- When did Canoo Inc. go public?
Canoo Inc. went public on December 21, 2020.
- How can I purchase shares?
Shares can be purchased through any registered broker. Canoo Inc. does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Canoo Inc. pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
Currently, Canoo Inc. does not pay dividends or offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- What is Canoo Inc.’s CUSIP number?
- What is Canoo Inc.’s fiscal year-end?
Canoo Inc.’s fiscal year-end is December 31st.
- Who are Canoo Inc.’s independent auditors?
Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- Where can I find recent Canoo Inc. press releases?
You can view our recent press releases by visiting the “Press Releases” section of our Investors Relations website.
- How can I sign up to receive Canoo Inc.’s press releases and other company information?
Please visit the “News & Presentations” section of our Investors Relations website and choose the "Email Alerts" button to be added to our distribution list.
- How can I view documents Canoo Inc. has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- If I have questions regarding Canoo Inc. that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
Investor relations inquiries may be submitted by email to IR@Canoo.com. Please include your name and phone number with your email correspondence.